Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ssstephinoneline

01-29-2012. I found Sssteph's fun photo, with all that delicious pattern in it and remembered when I sketched Tom. How he'd challenged me to sketch him all in one line. And how I had to think ahead while thinking during to make the lines go where they wanted. And how I was happy that he was in profile. Well, this one pretty much SCREAMED sketchmeallinonelineandkeepthepatternsintherebutohyeahI'mfacingfullfrontmuahhahahahahaha!!!
But I did it anyway. The part that I'm a bit off about is the corner of her mouth when I took the line out to do her dimples. If I'd thought about it, I could have possibly brought it up from her chin in a swoop to leave out that slightly ungainly line across, but what's done is done, and I'm overall very happy with it and it was fun to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment