Friday, January 27, 2012

Rusty...

01-27-2012. This is Rusty. Another friend from the past who I ran into again (yay, internets! I've found a lot of people I'd never ever thought of running into again once we left high school). I picked on Rusty today since I wanted to sketch a guy again. Bonus: Beard (love trying to sketch beards) Hat (these types of hats are the bane of my existence. The more practice the better.) and Cat (sketching FUR without sketching each INDIVIDUAL strand...). Also I wanted to try to be a bit conscious of and stay away from any need to be symmetrical when utilizing the thicker marker pen. I used to sketch things and be very aware, and think it was RIGHT (GASP!!!!) to draw everything symmetrical. Well, we know it ain't so. It makes everything appear fake and plastic and boooooooorrrriiiing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment