Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hrmmmm....

Stiff, stiff lines.  A few interesting lines, but I seem to have developed a habit which needs to be broken.  Either focusing TOO hard, which makes the line feel too stiff, or not focusing and not seeing what I want to...

 (03-19-2011.  Last sketch before posting, I used photos, which has become a feeling of cheating.  I suppose that it shouldn't matter, since sketching is sketching.  But I have developed an affinity for sketching on the fly, with all the problems that come with it.)
 (03-19-2011.  The second time at the coffee shop, and a few people there, chatting and looking at their computer.  Live and okay, but stiff.  Argh!)
(03-19-2011.  First time at the coffee shop.  Not liking this one at all.  Even though his pose amused me.)

I think tomorrow I'm going to go back to not looking.  For the day anyway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment