Saturday, March 26, 2011

57. And Now for Something Completely Different....

Today's lesson:  There aren't only people that you can draw.  And others might get a bit tired of seeing day after day of faces.  ;-P  Actually I was going to draw me, but changed my mind and started sketching the room for a change.

(03-26-2011. I started this off with the mirror and an idea that I'd draw it somewhat realistically.  But it quickly morphed when I started in on the bag of a flat 2-dimensional-ish nature.  And I really liked where it was going, so I let it go with what my subconscious was feeling and decided to not fight it.  Forget about "Accidentally" crossing other lines and blowing  any sort of believability...and I had fun.  Which was excellent.  And I like it.  Mistakes and all.  The only thing I'd do different if I were to do it again, would be to put some more balancing blocks of black down at the bottom, probably on the leg.  But This is done.  Off to the next adventure.)

No comments:

Post a Comment