Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On the Train


Today was a good day on the train.  While I didn't necessarily draw anything that I could put my finger on as "hey, that was cool!"  At least I had the chance to sketch.  Lots of subjects available.  So that made for a good day.
 (02-09-2011.  I dug this guy's sunglasses.  Little bitty pieces of nothing, really.  And I liked the fact that he had a beard.  I think I'm on the trail of sketching longer hair, but the shortness of some lengths, and beard stubble...well, that's eluding me for the moment.  It's THERE.  You SEE it.  You want to PUT it IN there... but HOW?  Without making it look like a full beard or head of hair?  Hmmm...)
(02-09-2011.  I liked that guys' nose.  Very prominent.  Aristocratic.  Fun to try to sketch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment