Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ahhh....Saturday.....


But still not a day to stop.  I've found out that letting go doesn't just mean stopping one thing to do it another way.  I played around with these two pages.  Funny thing is, the less it looked like me... the more I liked it.  Or the more I liked the way the lines made shapes, I guess you could say.

 (02-12-2011.  My brush pen is dying.  I may need to bury it soon. *sniffle*  This DOES, however, give me a chance to get back to the art store for more pens and another sketch book.  Yay!  The top right I'm not sure what I was looking for, it shaped into a stylistic type mess.  Maybe if I knew and pushed it more... The other three were blind sketches.)
(02-12-2011.  I was aiming for less is more.  I think I achieved it.. maybe... and another blind sketch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment