Friday, April 6, 2012

Wayne

I have many memories (I'd HAVE to have with four decades under my belt...) and some of my fondest (yet sparse) memories are from my Aunt Vera, Uncle Bill, and their twin sons, Willie and Wayne on their visits from the south. I loved/love their accent and their all around fun demeanor. I wish I was able to remember more, but like I said... they were great. This is one of the twins, my cousin, Wayne. It's a more recent photo of him than I remembered him looking like, but it's fascinating how he looks like my Aunt's brother in this photo. It's with sadness and regret that I say that I'll not be able to have more memories of Wayne, as he was taken from us way too soon. I'd say rest in peace, but frankly that's not in our gene pool. Give 'em hell, Wayne... wherever you are out there in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment