Thursday, November 10, 2011

You win some....

(11-10-2011...you lose some. So here's the scoop today. My friend Dani let me borrow her children to sketch. I should have probably gotten a larger piece of paper, because using my sketching pens in a smallish sketchbook and trying to do two heads... I can't get as much detail as I want in without it getting all smudged up. Add to that the fact that I'm just kinda blah about the baby...who was supposed to be leaning forward, but...and I can blame the pens all I want, but it all falls back on me screwing up some perspective... and he no longer looks like he's leaning forward, which was the amusing part of the whole thing...trying to get away from big brother.  Which I then tried to rectify with shading... yeh. Another mistake. :-D On the other hand, I'm pretty fond of big brother's coy look, and his hands. So it's not ALL bad. We live, we learn.)  ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment