Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mark

(11-29-2011. Sometimes you try hard to find something there in the person or photo or whatever to give you a clue of how to draw it. I think I've become a firm believer in the "there's no exact drawing style for everything" school of sketching that may well be or I just made it up... anyway, there are some that you just start. You shut down your brain and let go. I'd pretty much put that akin to that first step as you go skydiving... there's nothing between you and the ground, you're not sure if it's going to work out or not, but you've got zero control over the outcome. And it's a rush. And you sit there and watch it happening and think "wow, that's cool. I like THAT line." and so on. My absolute favorite moments in time. This was one of them. No thinkie, just draw. Heck, don't even focus on the paper.)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment