Monday, December 5, 2011

This is what happens when you....

(12-05-2011...have a lot on your mind. Tonight was an interesting night, as the train system that I use was down and then backed up for a bit. Which pushed everything back over an hour, including the work that I had stuck in my bag to bring home and do [which still isn't all done] which I don't mind at all...since that means I have a job, a good thing...and some that I still have to do. Anyhoo, back to the drawering. Something went awry, and as I had a lot of stuff on my mind, I couldn't just drop it all and let my brain take over. So while it's passable, no...I didn't quite enjoy doing this one like I usually do. The up side, though, is that while it felt stiff and off to do, it still looks better than when I started my experiment. So that's a bonus. Now if I had another three or four hours in the day to loosen up...hehehehe!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment