Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Challenge...Water

(08-11-2011. Remember those friends I mentioned Eons ago?  The ones that teach me, give me a cheer once in a while, and give me about a gazillion ideas? Yup.  They're back. Usually I look around for something that catches my eye to draw. Well, Big D [as I like to call him] aka Dave Marshalek, the leader of one of the groups that I belong to, has decided to give us a push...and give us a challenge to draw, take a photo of, sing about, whatever. Which should make things more interesting for me... and you... and so I love the idea.

This first challenge was water.  So I wandered over to the towers in Millenium Park [if you've never been there, go...] and sat and sketched one of the kids that was sitting in the water by the towers. Occasionally he'd lay down and do a snow angel type move.)

No comments:

Post a Comment