Monday, August 8, 2011

194th post...man's best friend...

(08-08-2011. Okay, not my best, but it brings back fond memories. Wha? No, not the little boy and the dog. The pen. The lighter pen is the end of my old pen. "But how did it decease?" you ask me.  "WELL", I answer. It deceased itself after my brother and sister in law brought their three children to visit, and we went out and had pizza." "But that makes no sense.", you chime in. "Ah, but the cool part is what happened AFTERWARDS." I answer. After the pizza had all but been demolished, my three brilliant niece and nephews had an impromptu drawing party on their cups. And a beautiful time was had by all....)

I'd post Alec's dinosaur (which looked suspiciously like a beaver) but alas, the photo I have is of him diligently working on it....so you can't see the art in progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment