Monday, May 7, 2012

Back on the Train

I've meandered a bit since the conception of this blog. From strictly on the El it's sorta went all over the place. To sketching in the coffee shop, to sketching on the sidewalk, to sketching from photos... which had gone against why I started this in the first place...but I can't regret it. Because I've sketched Every. Day. And if anything I've become more familiar with facial features, and so...when bouncing around on a train, hurling around corners and stopping fast...staring at someone who even asleep is constantly moving...I'm light years ahead of where I was a year plus ago.

This lady was sitting on the train this morning. One of those head bouncers, she sort of wobbled back and forth, forward and backward... but fun practice... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment