Monday, January 31, 2011

A new day...

and today will be a LOT shorter.  Never fear.  But so far I have kept my promise...all two days.  Today I wandered out to the local coffee shop which was actually a lot busier than you'd think on a mid-morning weekday.  In and out in and out, with a few people to stop in with their laptops.  Which begs the question:  Why?  What does the coffee shop have (besides the obvious answer: coffee) that is missing at home?  I wonder this as I gaze around at insulated people, typing away in their little bubbles. 
(01-31-2011.  I hate baseball hats.  You'd think they'd be easy to draw, but for some reason they always look like they've been run over by a semi.  Ah well, that's why I practice.  This gent was in his bubble, always moving his head...look up, look around, stare at the laptop, stare at the paper.  Wearing that hat...)

No comments:

Post a Comment