Saturday, March 31, 2012

coffee shop, new sketchbook, and a golf pencil

Today after visiting the art museum, I was inspired. I went over to the art store and bought some supplies, including a new sketchbook. On the way home I stopped for a hot tea (an interesting story in itself. Do you know that such a tea exists that if you were to be able to grow York Peppermint Patties on a bush, and you made a tea out of the flowers before they became full blown silver wrapped goodness THAT is what this tea tasted like? Yummy for a once in a while thing, but not an every day one.) and as I was sitting there, I decided I should sketch and borrowed one of those impossibly small golf scorecard pencils from the guys running the show. And here is the result. :-)  (I darkened it a bit with my version of photoshop so you would be able to see the lines.)

No comments:

Post a Comment