Wednesday, October 5, 2011

245th, 246th, 247th, 248th, 249th, 250th, 251st, 252nd posts...A.K.A.....

I'M NOT SPAM!!!!
 (09-28-2011. So the story goes, as you've seen I've not been posting, that apparently their robot thing thought that I had all the characteristics of a SPAMMER. So they shut me down. Well, until today. But I kept up with the sketches... and have been posting them in my art group. But now I'm back for your pleasure. Poor thing...)
 (09-29-2011. Not great, but it was fun at the coffee shop blind sketching some ladies there....)
 (10-02-2011. Interesting, but a bit stiff and awkward.... hmmmmm)
 (10-01-2011. Emmeliese with her Toes.  I went on a roadtrip to visit my brother and his wife and chilluns. Cute cute cute. And they didn't mind me using them as models...)
 (09-30-2011. On my trip, no TV in my room, no excuse to NOT sketch. A blind drawing. I kinda really like this one...)
 (10-03-2011.."Sketches from a Train, the "I'm NOT SPAM!!!" edition. Today, had some fun with the side of a pen, the tip of the pen, and a pigeon. The Chicago City Bird (notreallybutitshouldbe). :)")
 (10-04-2011. This is what happens when you're getting your sketch in, but your heart's not in it because all you can think about is the fact that you have a whole pile of work that you brought home. Sometimes being a grown up sucks. :P )
10-05-2011. Ahhh..... all caught up. NOW. Today I used two different pens to try to add in some fun. Not too shabby, a bit fun. Okay, a lot fun. Maybe it was the tongue sticking out....)

No comments:

Post a Comment