Saturday, September 24, 2011

241st post...Saying "Hi!" to Eric again...

(09-24-2011.  Say "Hi!" to Eric.  If you remember [probably not, it's been a while...] I practiced on my friend Eric who so graciously loaned me his face to sketch.  I wondered what it would be to try it again after several months of daily practice, and once again Eric came through for me. He even put his photo up so that I could easily find it [ maybe not, but sometimes in my fantasyland I like to pretend for a second or two that I am the most important person in the universe. Yeah. Then reality rears it's head again *wink*] anyway, where was I? Oh, so he came through like a champ, letting me use his photo and allowing me to post again. I think I've definitely gotten a few things since then. Just don't ask me what, but it feels better.  If you'd like to see and compare I believe that it was May 27th that I posted the other.)

No comments:

Post a Comment