Thursday, June 2, 2011

125. Feet

(06-02-2011. What did I learn today?  Well, that you could draw feet and still have fun. Similar to the hands drawing that I did before, it is a bit harder to make it look cool all over, since you can't really bend your feet or make a fist to make more interest all over the page...but I think I did pretty good on this one.)

The odd thing, which I'm sure others who like to draw will attest to, is the fact that different days, different moods, you wind up with different favorite pens to use. This particular one is a thicker pen, and the tip doesn't slide really easily across the paper.  Slow down it stutters.  Speed up, it stops stuttering, but you also lose some control.  But like we said...losing control isn't a bad thing.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment