Monday, April 11, 2011

73, back on the Train...


(04-11-2011. This lady's [on the top sketch] fingers were just FLYING on the screen of her phone.  The entire ride to work she was TOTALLY focused on it.  Amazing.  And the guy sitting between her and myself had his hood up the entire time.  Was he hiding?  Was he cold?  One never knows.....  In the bottom page I most like the lady sleeping against her arm.  I was going to draw the whole thing but once again fate intervened and people came in and sat next to her.  Even though I'm pretty sure I caught her talking to herself.  Most of the time, unless you're REALLY tired, or REALLY lazy you don't pick those seats.  The unexpected...  The gent on the bottom looks VERY odd, but I SWEAR his lips were like that. He was concentrating on his phone and...well, there it was.  Not a bad thing, but I thought the oddity of the drawing was worth a mention.)

1 comment:

  1. These are getting better and better cynd. It'll be fun to see the change in style and line by the end of this experiment. I really like the massive lip guy. Very expressive. I'm moving to a big city soon and I think i'll do this myself. How do you stop people catching on to the fact you're drawing them?

    ReplyDelete